1. Support Designer Team Leader in working with account team to get debrief of clients, visual objectives and other requirements about key message and branding strategy (format and style, material supply, brand insights, guidelines and targeted audiences) using design brief form
2. Study consumers/users insights (channel, trend and mentality, social position, language of target audience) by internal and external sources and take advantage of up-to-date design, printing and interactive techniques relevant to client’s industry as assigned by Creative Director/Art Director.
3. Take part in brainstorming with team to produce ideas aligned with topline concepts.
4. Produce visual and graphic design products which convey key message of brand mood and tones effective branding angles and strategy, such as Facebook posts, Facebook App Layout, Website Layout, Mobile App, GDN banner, poster, standee, backdrop, logo, icon, key visual…, align with topline strategy
5. Independently lead visual project as assigned by Creative Director/ Art Director
6. Manage quality of visual products of self or/and junior designers and third parties from production to usage of clients
7. Get feedback and evaluation from account team and client to enhance visual services
8. Comply to standard working process with defined project working plan, communication, feedback and reporting rules
Job specification/Minimum Requirements
Knowledge & experiences
- Major in graphic design or multimedia design, commercial art
- Proficiency in using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge in flash, web design, photography and video editing
- Knowledge in current trends in graphic design and understanding of digital marketing channels
- General social awareness about but not limited to economy growth, consumers, culture, ect.
- Proficiency in English (upper-intermediate)
- 2 – 3 year experience in graphic design in ALT/Digital.
- Strong English skills is a plus.
- Skills needed: Ai, Ps, Au, Ae, Pr, Dw.
- Special skills required: Basic VDO animation making and good editing
- Creative thinking and conceptual ability
- Active, passionate about learning and creativity in the digital field.
- Ability to come up with excellent ideas, presentations and be a good partner.
- Understanding and proactively in exploring new technology trends is a plus.
- Customer services mindset
- Detail-oriented, proactive, independent and able to work under pressure
- Helpful, responsible, result-oriented and integrity
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Isobar is a global full-service digital agency, creatively solving critical, complex client challenges in the digital era. We conceive, design and build innovative experiences, and we enable brand commerce by connecting powerful brand narratives with commercial interactions. We relentlessly focus on delivering “Ideas without limits,” and take pride in helping clients transform business processes, disrupt industries and find new ways to connect with customers.
- Địa chỉ 40 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ward 6, District 3 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam