OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
- Working as a Senior Graphic Designer to produce ideas, innovative solutions that combine both written and visual elements.
- Senior Graphic Designer works as a team leader who manages a team by coaching, training to develop team members.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Planning (50%):
- Taking part in brainstorming with the project team to produce ideas aligned with top-line concepts.
- Making quick sketches to visualize the layout draft before designing.
- Working closely with the project team to develop mood board/ art direction and key visual.
- Execution (30%):
- Preparing the design layout based on the agreed creative brief.
- Presenting creative ideas to the project team.
- Adapting key visual for relevant design items.
- Visualizing key visual to become animation/ motion.
- Developing storyline into visual effects or visualized art.
- Releasing and checking final artwork before production.
- Working with internal on a regular basis to ensure the quality and materials of printing items.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggest improvements if
- Studying (20%):
- Researching & updating new technologies and latest trends in the Marketing/ Advertising field, and spoting out the key info that supports the ideation process.
- Sharing your learning with the teams.
- Team leadership:
- Lead, inspire and drive the team to achieve the objectives.
- Develop team by coaching and training them to improve their skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCES:
- College or BA degree or related qualifications.
- At least 1-year experience in the same position in advertising agencies.
Please kindly log in PER-FECTIV for further information: