Position: SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGN 3D
1. Monthly Salary
2. General Responsibilities:
- Design/Art Output Development (70%): account for output and commercial success of the all 3D art/design/visual; ensure 3D art/design/visual deliverables aligned to client expectations and executed within budget and timescales.
- Client Interaction (30%): ongoing working with clients with Project Leader regarding pitching designs, understanding clients’ needs; manage current, pending and future art/design/visual development. Measured by client satisfaction and
- Report to Chief Designer/CEO
3. Specific Responsibilities:
Design/Art Output Development
- Lead concept development in relation to design and creative outputs relating to 3D (event decoration, activation booth, POSM 3D, etc.) that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand and proposition strategy
- Ensure that design and creative projects are delivered on time and to budget ensuring commercial success
- Work with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Provide quality control over design outputs and production incl. selecting production companies; creative supervision of all productions; attending pre-production meeting, event/execution day.
- Establish and develop best practice with the design and creative team
- Coordinate with other team members to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines including attendance all necessary agency and client meetings.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best-practice, new technologies and trends.
- Demonstrate an outstanding understanding of each client’s campaign objectives, concept and Partner with clients in a trusted advisor capacity, delivering continuous thought leadership around design/art/visual strategies and proactively seeking new ways to accelerate progress towards client goals. Be confident and eloquent in presenting these to a client
- Mindfully consider holistic agency solutions true to Redder driven creative proposition, proactively innovating solutions to deliver client ambitions (event, activation, brand, industry and personal where relevant).
- Be able to self-manage including seeking out all necessary information about the wider context of their tasks; being responsible for meeting utilisation targets, adhering to budgets and managing competing priorities as well as ensuring work
is delivered on time to the highest quality.
4 Key skills:
- A passion for marketing and communications, event/activation/integration and desire to constantly innovate and try new things.
- Expert knowledge in your field with the ability to inform clients on topics that they don’t know – either about their industry or event/activation or integration.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects.
- Expertise in 3DS Max, Microsoft Office and the current versions of Adobe Illustrators, Photoshop.
- High-level attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion
5 Other information:
Working place: 150Bis Le Thi Hong Gam Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, Dist.01, HCMC, Vietnam
- From Monday to Friday : 9:30 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00
- Saturday : 9:00 – 12:00
Các công việc tương tự
Redder Advertising has been the most international-award-winning independent local agency network in Vietnam covering a wide range of marketing communications services from marketing strategic consultancy, brand development, creative advertising to digital, PR & cross-channel activation since July 2012. We are proud of being the strategic partner or providing key services to a big roster of clients including Mirinda, 7Up, Nivea, Vinamilk, Biti’s, Biti’s Hunter, British American Tobacco, Thien Long, Minh Long, Techcombank, Huda, Tuborg, Highlands, Kotex and many more.
We are also proud of our vision to be supporting & partnering with Vietnamese high quality brands for their amazing growth and evolution to the next level they are worth it. And the last thing is that we commit to contributing a part to developing our Vietnamese marketing community and driving projects of marketing with purpose. 40 international & regional awards & counting are what we have achieved from 2014 with AMES, PR Asia Awards, Asia Pacific Excellence Awards, The Smarties MMA, Youtube Ads LeaderBoard APAC & others