Position: SENIOR EXECUTIVE – BRANDED CONTENT INTEGRATION (BCI)
1. General Responsibilities:
- Project Management (100%): being in charged of project execution in both project quality, financial performance, measured by commercial and creative success of each handled accounts.
- Report Directly to Associate Manager, Manager or Senior Manager of BCI.
2. Specific Responsibilities:
- Support Planning/Creative Teams in writing inspirational and strategic proposal to present and sell this effectively to clients.
- Collaborate with all Third parties (Media Booking, Production House, Digital Booking …) event rosters agencies appointed by client in each project to ensure integrated work delivered successfully for the clients.
- Monitor media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, social, forum, sites and any channels beneficial to client’s communications. Promote new stories known as “selling-in”.
- Prepare on-going and post-mortem report and attend all meeting to ensure project progress and key performance indicators.
- Manage effective commercial by well-prepared cost estimate and detailed control of any arising matters during project execution.
- Able to manage one project independently from briefing, pitching, execution and reporting.
- Be flexible upon each project description.
3. Key skills:
- A passion for marketing and communications and desire to constantly innovate and try new things.
- In depth knowledge of performance marketing and the tools and be up to date with the latest tools and technology in the industry.
- Good at evaluating creative work; able to give and receive feedback to support its development.
- Proven ability to lead and manage multiple small or medium-sized projects simultaneously.
- Able to perform well under pressure and be a team player.
- Gain Basic request of at least two years of relevant experience in communications, marketing and/or related fields, including research, advertising, management consulting, media or publishing, preferably in an agency setting.
4. Other information:
- Working place: 150Bis Le Thi Hong Gam Street, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, Dist.01, HCMC, Vietnam
- From Monday to Friday : 9:00 – 12:00 and 13:30 – 18:00
- Saturday : 9:30 – 12:00
- Working overtime, staff will receive 200% daily salary on Sunday & 300% on holidays.
Redder Advertising has been the most international-award-winning independent local agency network in Vietnam covering a wide range of marketing communications services from marketing strategic consultancy, brand development, creative advertising to digital, PR & cross-channel activation since July 2012. We are proud of being the strategic partner or providing key services to a big roster of clients including Mirinda, 7Up, Nivea, Vinamilk, Biti’s, Biti’s Hunter, British American Tobacco, Thien Long, Minh Long, Techcombank, Huda, Tuborg, Highlands, Kotex and many more.
We are also proud of our vision to be supporting & partnering with Vietnamese high quality brands for their amazing growth and evolution to the next level they are worth it. And the last thing is that we commit to contributing a part to developing our Vietnamese marketing community and driving projects of marketing with purpose. 40 international & regional awards & counting are what we have achieved from 2014 with AMES, PR Asia Awards, Asia Pacific Excellence Awards, The Smarties MMA, Youtube Ads LeaderBoard APAC & others