189 views5 Ứng tuyển
Senior Event Supervisor
- Responsible for the overall production, activation, technical, cost management, quality control, timeline and delivery of each marketing/ events and strategic activation.
- Understand theatrical performance techniques. Can assume the position of AV.
- Scout and inspect event venues
- Developing exciting concepts that meet client’s needs
- Capable of implementing & managing all types of events.
- Handle onsite events during the event day.
- Research and follow event trends and happenings in the event management industry and provide value added participation and other related ideas.
- Dealing with supplier, venue, goverment to build relationships
- Ability to provide strategic inputs on materials, suppliers and resource planning.
- To be entitled to pay social insurance according to the prescribed level.
- Parking allowance.
- Yearly general health check.
- Company trip.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary & annual performance bonus
- Internal event (birthday, party…) & training courses
- Long term career path development.
- And other common interests of the company
- At least 2-3 years Senior Event Supervisor experience
- Resourceful, able to work long hours when required, passionate in delivering outstanding event.
- Multi-tasking, ability to assume responsibility and planning works in all areas of events from set up, down to security planning and crisis management.
- Prioritize communicating to achieve tasks at hand.
- Meet the tight deadlines.
- Must be prepares to travel when required
- Event management experience is required.
- Working time: 8 hours/day mode. (09:00 am to 12:00 am, 13:00 pm to 18:00 pm)