1. Manage Event team & coordinate with another relative department such as Account, Designs, Creative….to manage and execute all event projects Details as follow:
- Handle assigned accounts & projects from BOD or another department
- Responsible for day-to-day client servicing of all accounts & projects as assigned from B.O.D
- Base on clients’ requirements, working with account & creative to co-developing event concepts, proposals & quotation. Present proposals & idea to clients.
- Manage projects, ensures that all project been delievered on time & effectively. Cooperate with another dept head to ensure the inter-departmental job flow
- Supplier and venue management: Manage & deal with suppliers. Manage and control budget/cost of each project.
- Manager all project timeline, ensures that all issues of project will be carried ontime
- Ensures that clients issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing account dept and report to CEO of any problems that may arise.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Provides two-way communication between client and team regularly, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Reports to Account Manager and Account Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Follow up & summarize all commission fee for customers per project, doing payment request to get approval from BOD then send it to accountant department.
- Excellent project management skills, vendor management, problem solving skill, attention to details, teamwork, follow through, multi-tasking, team management, ability to thrive under tight deadline.
- At least 2 years working experience at the same position
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills to manage internal and external parties and relate to people of all level including senior management representatives at customer organizations is required
- Be dedicated, resourceful and result-oriented with good communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- College or Bachelor Degree of International Trading or Economy or in other fields, but those with creditable experience would also be considered.
Salary negotiable depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
THE DEFINITIVE LIFESTYLE & HAPPENING GUIDE. RSVP HIGHLIGHTS THE HOTTEST SCENES, HIPPEST STYLES, PLACES TO SEE AND BE SEEN FOR THE UPSCALE VIETNAMESE URBANI
- Địa chỉ 51-53 vo van tan, phuong 6, quan 3