1. Manage Event team & coordinate with another relative department such as Account, Designs, Creative….to manage and execute all event projects Details as follow:
- Handle assigned accounts & projects from BOD or another department
- Responsible for day-to-day client servicing of all accounts & projects as assigned from B.O.D
- Base on clients’ requirements, working with account & creative to co-developing event concepts, proposals & quotation. Present proposals & idea to clients.
- Manage projects, ensures that all project been delievered on time & effectively. Cooperate with another dept head to ensure the inter-departmental job flow
- Supplier and venue management: Manage & deal with suppliers. Manage and control budget/cost of each project.
- Manager all project timeline, ensures that all issues of project will be carried ontime
- Ensures that clients issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing account dept and report to CEO of any problems that may arise.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Provides two-way communication between client and team regularly, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations
- Reports to Account Manager and Account Director, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis.
- Follow up & summarize all commission fee for customers per project, doing payment request to get approval from BOD then send it to accountant department.
- Excellent project management skills, vendor management, problem solving skill, attention to details, teamwork, follow through, multi-tasking, team management, ability to thrive under tight deadline.
- At least 2 years working experience at the same position
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills to manage internal and external parties and relate to people of all level including senior management representatives at customer organizations is required
- Be dedicated, resourceful and result-oriented with good communications and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- College or Bachelor Degree of International Trading or Economy or in other fields, but those with creditable experience would also be considered.
Salary negotiable depends on candidate’s experience and qualification.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn