We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
Overall View of the Job
Senior Digital Planner – an expert in digital and strategy who has an analytical and strategic mind with a proven portfolio in the integration of both skills in their work for reputable brands. This person will devote 50% of their time to work with one of the most prestigious FMCG brand in beverage industry, meeting the challenge of communication and find the best integrated solution. The other 50% will be shared with the best Hakuhodo accounts and new pitches.
- Lead strategic planning across social & digital platforms on a monthly basis to provide best direction for Brands;
- Collaborate with the different internal teams and others Hakuhodo companies to create & deliver best-in-class content-driven campaigns;
- Liaise with Clients Service teams to attain an ever evolving understanding of their changing needs and adapting our approach to social media management for them accordingly;
- Plan & Support to execute media amplification and social media advertising on key social platforms;
- Connect digital to all other aspects of a client business & propose plans that drive growth opportunities;
- Setting communication direction & digital approach, to create proposals that addresses clients briefs and beyond;
- Consumer Insight mining, growth insights to create big idea into a full-pledged integrated campaign model;
- Deep understanding of client business and able to analyze marketing requirements;
- Assist & Support other teams if needed;
- Help other team to develop your digital direction & optimization process;
- Work closely with other departments for a successful delivery of campaigns.
- Previous role as a Senior Planner with a lean towards strategy in an advertising agency;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar working nature and capacity;
- Maturity to deal with complex situations and briefs;
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects;
- Marketing Analysis understanding, establish communication direction development & digital approach process;
- Demonstrated ability in creating high-quality proposals and campaign building;
- Deep understanding & strong working knowledge of social media platforms;
- Superior communication skills for internal communication and client-facing situations;
- Strong time-management and organizational skills;
- Excellent command in English both written and spoken;
- Very strong analytical skills & ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights;
- Independent, determined, loves taking responsibility and problem solving;
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work;
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas;
- Certification on FB and Google courses is an advantage.
**NOTE: Please attach your Sample Proposal (link) together with your CV for our consideration.
- Salary range: 1000 – 1300 USD/month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually.