Chuo Senko Vietnam is seeking an expert in all things related to digital, who has an analytical and strategic mind with a proven portfolio in managing digital marketing campaigns for clients. Alongside the support of internal functional teams, who you will also be able to collaborate closely with
As a part of digital team and reporting to Senior Digital Manager, you will be hands on with a diverse and challenging range of responsibility.
- Lead strategic planning across digital platforms on a project basis to provide direction for a brand’s presence.
- Collaborate with the different internal teams to create and deliver best-in-class digital and content-driven campaigns for our clients.
- Liaise with clients to attain an ever evolving understanding of their changing needs and adapting our approach to digital for them accordingly.
- Plan and help execute media amplification and digital media advertising on key platforms.
- Deep-dive into digital analytics to evaluate campaign performance and providing actionable insights for our clients backed by data.
- Track the effect of client’s digital platforms to showcase the effectiveness of our digital marketing.
- Stay on top of industry changes to ensure our clients are always ahead of the curve on digital
- Attend all internal brainstorming meeting, client meetings to give ideas
- Manage timely, accurately and profitably all digital suppliers
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years hands-on experience in digital media and/or content marketing, preferably in a digital agency.
- Deep understanding and strong working knowledge of social media platforms and their role in forming and being part of a larger digital ecosystem.
- Experience in running digital advertising and content promotion campaigns on digital platforms, including media planning.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their always-on content.
- Very strong analytical skills and ability to mine large sets of data for actionable insights.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Extroverted with well-developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem solving.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas.