What You Will Do
I. Research on landscape, category, brand, marketplace & audience
– Regularly collects and evaluates and provide relevant research (landscape, category, brand, and specific audience insight related to media)
– Identifies opportunities based upon knowledge of brand, media, and marketplace
II. Media planning development
– Manages and leads media campaign planning by gathering information and develop/design digital media campaign proposals that is rooted in client business metrics.
– Manages media buying process from writing RFPs, negotiating proposals, and establishing tactical level recommendations that align with media strategy and then delivers high quality the proposal
– Derives insights from in-market media campaigns to inform optimizations, new testing opportunities, and cross channel activation
– Adheres to Media buying and planning best practices as established by the team (i.e. meeting deadlines, adhering to budgets, etc)
III. Internal collaboration
– Meets and confers with clients together with other function teams to explain and win over client’s satisfaction concerning media projects, plans, and proposals
– Work with internal Ad Operations to ensure the profitability of each project and individual project components.
IV. Working with partners/vendors
– Successfully manages and leverages vendor/partner relationships employing diplomatic communications to ensure high-quality deliverables that are timely, within specification, and to the client’s best advantage
V. Manage campaign
– Effectively reviews campaign performance to exceed client goals and established media strategy
VI. Determine, manage, and evaluate the campaign’s budget
Who You Are
– Bachelor’s degree (communications, marketing, advertising, data or media preferred).
– Minimum 3 years experience in digital media planning.
– Strong understanding of the strengths, weaknesses, and nuances of all digital media types (display, programmatic, video, social, mobile) and demonstrates an understanding of media concepts, formulas, and execution techniques.
– Fluency in spoken and written English.
– Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
– Knowledge of 3rd party research and management systems tools: ComScore, Nielsen, IMS, etc.
– Knowledge of programmatic advertising and 3rd party ad serving.
– Excellent presentation and communication skills.
– Experience in a fast-paced work environment is a plus.
– Knowledge of performance & e-commerce planning is a plus.
Why You’ll Love It
– Competitive Salary
– Performance Review (2 times per year)
– Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
– Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
– Health Insurance
– Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
– MacBook to be provided
– Work in a professional and dynamic environment
– Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
– Opportunity to learn most advanced advertising technology platform