1. Client relationship management
- Day to day account management of key clients
- Ensure quality of media / administrative product for the team’s external communications with the client for Buyers and Assistants.
2. Strategic media development
- Involvement in media strategic development workshops and development of strategic recommendations.
- Work closely and effectively with the Strategic Division especially planning and digital managers.
3. Origination of the Media Plan
- Working with the planning team and client to create clear and coherent plans that bring the media strategy to life.
- In-depth assessment of all candidate media options and detailed recommendation of proposed communication solutions.
- Working closely with the Business Director and Planning Managers in your team to ensure smooth and relevant translation from strategy to plan.
- Assess, identify and recommend creative media initiatives that deliver greater strategy depth and impact to the media plan.
- Undertake the implementation of agreed initiatives, including the briefing of third parties, as and when required.
4. Management of the implementational process and client relationship management
- Lead the implementational planning process.
- Origination of detailed briefs for relevant third party units (e.g. the Buying Unit, Direct, etc)
- Day to day management and ownership of implementation process. Ensure brief is delivered/brought to plan, within appropriate criteria (budget, target …)
- Provide written brief to Buyers for all media.
- Principal client contact for the whole implementation process (from presentation of detailed recommendations to negotiation and inventory management issues).
- Supervision of collation and reporting of competitive data in agreed formats
- Timely delivery and upkeep of all relevant reporting systems and templates (media plans, contact reports, status reports).
- Management of post campaign reporting that quantifies the value of the media strategy.
5. Information management and market intelligence.
- Monitoring systems in place and accessible.
- Market briefing and opinion pieces on all significant television matters.
- Programming P.O.V’s and insights.
- Quarterly and ad-hoc reviews
- Assist in market research and analysis as and when required.
6. Finance communication
- Ensure media proformas are checked correctly and returned them to Finance within the agreed timeframe.
7. Managing your relationship with team and the specialist relationships
– Managing your direct reports, Buyers and Assistants – clear and accurate briefing of them.
– Integration with buyers.
– Build effective working relationships with clients, agency partners personnel plus other specialist agency personnel.
8. Protecting our high standards
- Ensure that any work that leaves the agency is of the highest standard
- Be part of producing ideas that inspire, motivate, engage and create commercial action
- Be part of producing award winning work
- Always challenge “mediocrity”
- Think like a solutions provider
- Ensure you encourage the use of other agency services
- Free parking at building
- Work in cool and professional environment
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
- Tertiary qualified, 2-4 years of industry experience strong media planning &
- buying experience
- Good understanding of media fundamentals and strategic planning capabilities
- Strong client facing communication & presentation skills
- Attention to detail; diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes
- Ability to adapt to changing tides
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Strong working knowledge of entire Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent understanding of offline media planning, implementation and optimisation
- Passionate and articulate and can craft a compelling case/recommendation and present it to client
- Understands how digital fits into the overall client marketing/media strategy
- Strong analytical skills and ability to relate results to clients business objectives, providing a basis for measurement of the digital activities
- Ability to work closely and build relationships with account, creative and other teams
- Ability to work with large media budgets
- Passion for the digital space from gaming, mobile, social networking, online video and everything in between
- Can demonstrate good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Can multitask and change priorities rapidly and is effective under pressure.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Giới thiệu về OMG
As a leading global media network, with data at the core, Omnicom Media Group creates end-to-end solutions for clients, anywhere, swiftly and efficiently. We consider client business needs from the start and keep consumer behavior at the heart of everything we do.
We are compromised of the full service media networks OMD, PHD and Hearts & Science as well as a number of specialty media communications companies. We offer unparalleled clout in the marketplace and a depth of capabilities and experience that drive leadership and innovation in every media type.
Omnicom Media Group is the media services division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC), the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company, providing services to over 2,500 clients in more than 100 countries.
Follow us on:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/OmnicomMediaGroupWW/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/OmnicomMediaGrp
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/omnicommediagroup/
- Địa chỉ 11 Mac Dinh Chi, D.1, HCMC