The Digital Media Planner will be responsible for managing the day to day digital media activities for clients, including five main areas: Digital Media Strategy, Digital Media Planning, Partner Coordination, Reporting, and Analysis. These activities run across the entire field of Digital marketing and advertising including Online Display, Social, Online Video, Search Engine Marketing, Sponsorship, Gaming, Mobile Marketing (SMS, WAP, Application, Game), Interactive Marketing (Events/Activations, POSM), Integrated Marketing, TVCs and new technologies.
Ensure effectiveness of our client’s digital media activities through:
- Coordinate campaign brainstorming and planning with Digital Planners from the big picture stage through execution and final analysis and reporting.
- Support Digital Planners in strategic digital media planning in campaign strategy sessions.
- Can create a search and keyword strategy report in Vietnamese using Google tools.
- Should be able to sift through available research on consumer digital media behavior and come up with insights and recommendation that will inform the strategic team.
- Responsible for managing all media planning and reporting digital activities for clients.
- Responsible for online media planning activities: plans and costings, KPI setting, account queries and liaises with agency partners and suppliers – hands on negotiation and communication with suppliers is included.
- Oversee and monitor all Booking activities done by agency partners and suppliers including booking and loading media following the approved digital media plan, providing instruction and supervision as needed to ensure faithfulness to client approved media plan and meeting required KPIs.
- Overseeing and directly preparing tracking and reporting for digital campaigns with and sending out to relevant parties.
- Final review of all digital tracking and reporting reports prior to sending out to relevant parties.
- Understanding and prior experience in use of tracking platforms from reading, set-up and management.
- Responsible for campaign performance review presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint for client meetings.
- Analyze agency partners and publishers for performance and pricing, analyze Vietnam Publishers and recommend new Publishers to engage with, coordinate Publisher engagement.
- Candidate will be the champion of digital media in the agency and is expected to grow the media capabilities of the agency.
- Train and familiarize agency teams with digital media
- Maintain good relationships with digital media partners
- Update the agency with any new developments in the digital media space.
- Salary Range: 1300-1500 USD/month
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus base on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PVI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually
- Has 2-4 years experience in a multi-national digital media agency.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Preferred: Industry-recognized training and certification
- Demonstrable experience in SEO / SEM
- Experience with Google Adwords and other media tools
- Experience with Facebook Ad Platform
- Experience with managing cross-functional teams
- Experience with working directly with FB, Google and other publishers
- Building a digital media team is a plus.
Các công việc tương tự
Established in 2001, along with Hakuhodo Vietnam, Hakuhodo & Saigon Advertising Company (Hakuhodo SAC) is the Vietnam based subsidiary of Hakuhodo Inc, one of the largest advertising companies in Japan. As an advertising agency, Hakuhodo SAC gets involved in design brochure, advertising printing, TV and magazine broadcasting, sales promotion and events, media planning and buying, branding strategy, market analysis and research and other related services. With the aim of bringing the most comprehensive marketing solutions for clients, Hakuhodo SAC never stops coming up with more creative ideas. Hakuhodo SAC has worked for famous enterprises in different industries.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh