- Work with related team to understand client’s business objective and advertising strategy. Prepare the media plan, media proposal base on client’s brief.
- Execute, monitor and optimize campaign to ensure meet campaign’s performance as committed on media plans. Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of analytics tools.
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Support Account team to satisfy all client’s requirements during campaign execution and make recommendations on the biddable/non-biddable media.
- Do other assigned digital tasks by line manager
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…)
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- 13ᵗʰ month salary- TeamBuilding & Company trip
- Working hours: 8,5 hours x 5 days/ week (Monday to Friday)
- Have at least 3 years experience in Digital Marketing/Advertising.
- Have knowledge about Google, Facebook, Zalo, CocCoc… or other platforms.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills including working with budgets and numbers.
- Researching, critical & logical thinking, teamwork, detail-oriented.
- Willing to learn & can-do attitude.
- Working under pressure and meeting deadline.
- Fluency in English is preferred.
Email các job như vậy
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs