About The Job
We’re currently looking for candidates who can contribute and drive our Company toward regional growth of our 3 years consecutive success start-up. As part of the Digital Marketing Team, you will work with many online specialists to find the solution on how to drive better performance (app download, customer retention…). And, you may collaborate with a cross-functional team of Marketing and Website/ App developers on solving specific issues or problems.
As general media purchaser, you have to monitor your campaigns and be initiative for upcoming campaigns to achieve assigned KPIs from your team lead across our provided platforms (eg. Adwords, Facebook, On-app, Appstore).
- Passion for Google Ads, Facebook ads, and overall internet marketing.
- Outstanding in creative thinking, strategic thinking and quick resolving problems.
- Attention to detail and ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Excellent analytical, project management and time management skill.
- Self-driven, hard-working and technology savvy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Analyze channel performance in order to build best practices and drive recommendations to the team.
- Build and drive Google, Social Media strategy and monitor related KPIs.
- Promote app / website and manage Google Ads, Online campaigns.
- Collaborate with other departments to get information and identify key messages.
- Optimize campaign on daily basis to achieve campaign KPIs as committed.
- Reallocate campaign’s budget to achieve goals, and to ensure that we have efficient use of budget for each single campaign.
- More than 2 year work experience.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in Business Administration, Communication Arts, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related ﬁeld.
- Excellent command of English (Write, Speak, Read and Listen).
- Able to work both independently and within a team.
- Good skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft word.
- Having knowledge of Analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Firebase, Mixpanel, Branch, Appsﬂyer, FB business suite) mandatory.
- Receive Social insurance, Health insurance, Accident insurance according to Vietnam Labour Laws.
- Have days off and holidays according to Laws.
- Receive national holiday bonuses according to laws and other bonuses from projects and other policies of the company (performance, commitment, …).
- Periodic health examination 1 time/year.
- Experience company activities such as teambuilding, member birthday party, weekly connecting activities, …