- Manages and executes campaigns including account set up, strategy development, organization and management.
- Acts as the point of contact to all day to day operational inquiries while building trust and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Coordinates with external vendors to identify, discuss and collaborate on new opportunities, innovations and solutions.
- Monitors the performance of each campaign and aligns appropriate resources to ensure delivery of the goals.
- Engages and collaborates with other teammates and colleagues to resolve critical complex issues.
- Campaign Reporting & Analysis.
- Working time: Monday to Friday (09h00 – 18h30).
- Attractive and competitive income.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
- Full package benefits for employees in accordance with Labor Law.
- Allowances: birthday, company trip,…
- Thirteenth-month salary.
- Chances to upgrade the level and salary during working.
1. Professional skills
- Good understanding of digital performance marketing and platform offerings (i.e. SEM, Social and Display).
- Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel).
- Budget planning and analytical skills.
- Understanding of tracking platforms (i.e: GTM, GA…).
2. Key Experiences
- Minimum 2 year of experience in digital media execution, media agency background.
- Digital Platforms optimization & Set Up.
- Analytical reporting.
- Budget planning and control.
- Experience in managing projects and deliverables.
How To Apply
- Send your CV via Adjob Vietnam
- Subject: Web – Name – Senior Digital Marketing
- Address: No.28, B2 Street, Sala Urban, District 2, HCMC, VietNam
- Website: chinmedia.vn