SENIOR DIGITAL CONTENT WRITER
As a Senior Digital Content Writer you will be responsible for not only writing but also planning, for social media channels at our agency. This includes building strategy, planning and writing for social contents and PR article. This position also requires of managing platform engagement to meet clients’ requirements.
- Monitoring content quality, user experiences and process on social media.
- Creating creative and direction for communication planning.
- Creating detail content for project as Fanpage, Website and other platforms.
- Joining in team meeting and brainstorm for ideas and crisis management.
- Developing social media reports for clients, include social listening and media support learning to assure for a better execution.
- Preparing for shooting materials which aligned with content proposed.
- Working closely with design team to deliver perfect quality for content plan.
- Other additional tasks as assigned.
- Expert in using Vietnamese and English. Should play with words, not only writing.
- More than 2-year experience in the same field or relevant copywriting job.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines, enjoy multi-task working. Always concentrate on assigned job. Quick response after receiving feedback.
- Good skill in Microsoft Office (esp. Power Point)
- Interested in social life and updating trends every minute.
- Strong orientation skill.
- Patient and responsible for handling work with client. Never let go. Never give up.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Understanding of the advertising & digital landscape in Vietnam.
- Respect complaint and learn from mistakes. Also means responsible for what have been done.
- Young and free, always thirst for information.
- Negotiable and competitive salary.
- Annual bonus and 13th salary based on finance performance of the year
- Company trip & company party.
- Insurance based on provisions of law.