We are looking a Digital Account Manager to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine clients wants and needs
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Always work towards those goals
- Present and train on social media strategies to clients
- Analyze effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports on their progress
- Keep abreast with new trends in digital technology.
- Working in an ambitious & professional company, which is aiming to be one of the Top Agencies in Vietnam
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team (technical, design, media…)
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus periodically based on performance and contribution
- Social Insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- 13ᵗʰ month salary
- TeamBuilding & Company trip
- Career level: Senior, minimum 3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing (Agency experience is plus).
- Good knowledge of global brands, marketing, strategy and concept.
- Sold oriented, has a wide range of customer’s portfolio, media agency contacts.
- Proven Account Management skills required in order to create, maintain, and enhance client relationship.
- Solid understanding of business objectives and ability to translate from business objectives to digital KPIs.
- Solid knowledge & thorough understanding of Advertising Industry.
- Sound knowledge of: Programmatic, Social Media, PPC, SEM…
- Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Fluent in digital – ability to spot latest trends, strong in web and social analytics, online media.
- Excellent communication skill in English.
- Handling stressful situations and deadline pressure well.