- Take overall responsibility for all on and offline work produced for all clients, including email templates, banners, brochures, leaflets and website mock-ups.
- Creation of key visual, infographic, digital banner, UI for website and app, newsletter.
- Taking briefs from social team or account team for creating social media post.
- Ensure all design work produced to promote the agency is on-brand and meets the brand guidelines
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts; from raw idea to layout execution.
- Prepare comprehensive layouts of the design using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer-generated imagery; have keen eyes on details for layout arrangement; have knowledge about color treatment and materials used.
- Have idea/solution to revise and develop design artworks according to the Team’ feedback.
- Produce accurate and high-quality works.
- A team-work player. Willing to support other team members.
Report directly to: Manager and Creative Director
- We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and improve themselves! A naturally creative + professional individual whose passion is design + live for the creative!
- Be able to give out solutions, brainstorming and developing concepts, ideas.
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, industrial design, graphic designer or commensurate experience…
- ≥ 2 years of experience in art design and at least 2 years working in advertising agency.
- Good knowledge in advertising. Experience in digital marketing is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like AI, After Effects, Photoshop…
- Be able to develop from fresh ideas, or visual design to Video clips, Animations
- Hand drawing ability (sketch, storyboard)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good teamwork spirit and high sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
How to apply:
Send your resume & portfolio or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0938 912 302 for more information
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
VietBuzzAd (VBA) is one of the pioneers in the field of digital marketing. Established in 2010, VBA has been trusted, cooperated and become a strategic partner of many prestigious clients in Vietnam market. We are the people of the digital age. We deliver the most unique and compelling campaigns that drive success for your business. With the passion and empathy towards our partner, VietBuzzAd is ambitious, looking for ways to push creative boundaries and becoming a market leading company of distinction. Join with us to reach new heights.
We’re also different positions:
- Strategy Director
- Art Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Social Internship
- Other positions
Interested Candidates please kindly send your value ENGLISH CV to us at: email@example.com. Please put your full name and position of the job you’re applying for on the subject.
- Địa chỉ 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1