- Take overall responsibility for all on and offline work produced for all clients, including email templates, banners, brochures, leaflets and website mock-ups.
- Creation of key visual, infographic, digital banner, UI for website and app, newsletter.
- Taking briefs from social team or account team for creating social media post.
- Ensure all design work produced to promote the agency is on-brand and meets the brand guidelines
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts; from raw idea to layout execution.
- Prepare comprehensive layouts of the design using techniques such as photography, illustration and computer-generated imagery; have keen eyes on details for layout arrangement; have knowledge about color treatment and materials used.
- Have idea/solution to revise and develop design artworks according to the Team’ feedback.
- Produce accurate and high-quality works.
- A team-work player. Willing to support other team members.
Report directly to: Manager and Creative Director
- We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and improve themselves! A naturally creative + professional individual whose passion is design + live for the creative!
- Be able to give out solutions, brainstorming and developing concepts, ideas.
- Bachelor degree in graphic design, industrial design, graphic designer or commensurate experience…
- ≥ 2 years of experience in art design and at least 2 years working in advertising agency.
- Good knowledge in advertising. Experience in digital marketing is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like AI, After Effects, Photoshop…
- Be able to develop from fresh ideas, or visual design to Video clips, Animations
- Hand drawing ability (sketch, storyboard)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good teamwork spirit and high sense of responsibility.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
How to apply:
Send your resume & portfolio or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0938 912 302 for more information