The Designer is responsible for completing creative layouts that effectively and efficiently communicate the strategic intent of each tactic within the assigned clients under the supervision of Art Directors.
Planning & Execution Management 45%
- Design and produce art and copy layouts for material to be presented by visual communications media, such as books, magazines, newspapers, television, electronic media and packaging.
- Design creative contents in a wide variety of styles that correspond to the clients needs.
- Interact with art directors to generate concepts/ ideas
- Work on the graphic execution of more than 3 products at the same time
- Adhere to client budget and time constraints.
- Present new ideas to members of the team.
- Monitor projects through all phases of production.
- Develop designs that are on strategy and reflect brand’s personality.
- Produce end product based on the client-approved plan.
Quality assuranse and Operations 30%
- Review/ check creative products in one’s charge to make sure they meet cost / schedule / quality requirement from client and give appropriate feedback to team members when necessary.
Creative award 10%
- While prioritizing client satisfaction, pursue to win creative award so that reputation of the company would rise in the industry.
Contribution to new business development 10%
- Support the team on making ad proposals to potential clients
- Keep up-to-date on clients’ marketing, products, consumers’ trends and competitors’ activities, as well as social and cultural trends and fashions, etc so that effective and innovative advertising can be created.
- Assume responsibility for any other duties or projects which may be given
- All relevant team leaders / project leaders;
- Account & SP staff
- production houses
- creative networks
- People Development
- Positive Attitude
- Networking Diversity
- Corporate thinking
- Ethics value: honesty & respecting people
Functional Knowledge & Skills
- Interactive Communication
- Project Management
- Profitability Management
- IT application
- Digital creative thinking
- Creative, innovative, flexible, able to quickly come up with concepts/ ideas
- Hardworking, can work under high pressure to meet deadlines
- Good teamwork player while can work independently and responsibly
- Possesses high level of reliability, integrity and personal ethics
- Minimum of 2 years working experience at a similar position in an advertising agency
- Necessary technical softwares as required for a creative expert
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Dentsu Việt Nam là Công ty Quảng cáo 100% vốn nước ngoài được thành lập vào năm 2003.
Khách hàng của chúng tôi bao gồm : Toyota, Lexus, Yamaha, Canon, Ajinomoto, Kao, Tập đoàn Saigon Tourist và nhiều thương hiệu khác.
Chúng tôi luôn hoan nghênh chào đón những nhân tài muốn trở thành thành viên của các phòng Sáng tạo,
Lập kế hoạch và Dịch vụ khách hàng.