A Senior Digital Designer
Reports directly to: Executive Creative Director
Senior Digital Designer work with account, strategy and production teams to develop integrated creative solutions for client projects. The primary focus of this position is to develop concepts and develop designs that create new and innovative communication solutions while incorporating the newest technologies. The Senior Digital Designer will develop unique solutions from the creative brief and drive the project to final execution, including, big picture ideas, new media ads, Web site content, and other interactive media.
- Work to develop integrated creative solutions with other creative teams
- Work on multiple design and technical initiatives across websites, marketing microsites, online advertising, email marketing, blogs, etc.
- Insure integration of brand and design consistency on all interactive projects.
- Provide technical understanding to internal and when necessary external clients.
- Work on proactive concept/design projects as required.
- Advocate integration between all the agencies mediums.
- Strong conceptual and design ability with comprehensive knowledge of interactive media.
- High level of proficiency in branding, online marketing, and media concepts.
- Ability to integrate the big idea through all mediums.
- Expert in new media design trends.
- Ability to envision creative ways to leverage online ideas and technologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation and prioritization skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- From or more than 3 years experience of professional experience in a related field
- Having dynamic, innovative and leading-edge digital ideas.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Flash and the other generic web design tools.
- Web experience, specifically for new media.
- You can envision creative ways to leverage online ideas and technologies.
- Able to integrate the big idea through to interactive.
- Collaborative: A willingness and ability to share your thoughts and ideas openly with other people.
- Proactive: Prepared to take calculated well thought through risks
- Intrinsic Motivation: Able to set and attain goals, inspire team performance
- Adaptable: Effective in communicating with people at all levels within our organization and those with which we deal.
- Change: Able to handle changing environment whilst maintaining focus on task at hand.
- Innovative: Initiate Innovation with the clients
- Self Control: Effective in pressurized situations
- Integrity: Behave with integrity at all times
- Empathy: Able to impart an empathetic (not sympathetic) interaction in the creative process.
Các công việc tương tự
Y&R Vietnam is a 91-year-old global advertising agency that is also young, hungry, Vietnamese, and passionate about what we do. Our teams in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi specialise in brand advertising, creative, strategy, planning, account management, analytics, activation, shopper marketing and digital. Our job is to resist the usual. It means striking the perfect balance of creativity and innovation in advertising — great storytelling driven through the right channels to create rich new brand experiences that connect consumers and sustain their loyalty. And we’re lucky to have great clients who believe in letting us do that job.
We create great ideas based on Vietnamese consumer understanding to drive their companies’ business objectives. Clients include Bel, Redbull, Colgate, Ford, Emirates, Beko, Traveloka, Marathon, Pham Nguyen, LifeStyles, Domino’s Pizza, Nutifood, RMIT