Overview of job
CLICK is looking for a senior, organized individual to assist the Creative team.
This position requires a strong strategic mind-set. The right candidate must be brand-aware, detail oriented yet possesses a strong sense of macro planning and management.
This person may join client’s briefings and be able to interpret the brief for the purpose of Creative and internal teams. On the other hand, this person must be able to crafting/presenting the proposal to clients.
In the process, this person must prove the ability of conducting research & delivering valuable indications.
This person also must be able to demonstrate quality outputs in brainstorming, writing creative approach and initiatives.
Finally, this person must take charge of monitoring creative executions when projects get approved.
Reporting of the role
3 best things about the job:
(This can be more light-hearted, while still highlighting the core aspects of the role)
- Become the trustworthy Creative Consultant for famous brands.
- Being the Architect behind impactful communication campaigns.
- Quickest way to gain the “Mind-reading” perk.
Measures of success
(This would be short goals expected of the hire; it gives the candidate a clear understanding of what is expected)
In three months:
- Crack the brief & be able to indicate the key take outs.
- Pick the right tension to help facilitating the big idea.
In six months:
- Be able to take lead in crafting solid proposals.
- Be able to correctly read the situation to finally win brands.
In 12 months:
- Be able to deliver a sharp & precise pitch to win brands.
- Be able to support to build outstanding case studies for Click.
Responsibilities of the role:
(This can be a repetition of the ‘Measures of success’, but should be a bit more comprehensive)
- Assisting the Creative team with creative development, planning, research, and creative project monitoring.
- Prioritizing and managing tasks while coordinating and communicating with internal teams.
- Participating in meetings with clients and internal teams on behave of team Creative.
What you will need:
(This will be the candidate’s requirements. You can include a short write up about the ideal candidate, and list qualifications)
- Strong Interpersonal and Creative Skills.
- Professionalism and Positive Attitude.
- Time Management Skills / multi-tasker.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and to communicate efficiently with clients and internal teams.
- Flexibility and adaptability required.
We are a big colourful patchwork. 90 people, 90 different personalities, each of us is an unique talents from a belly dancer, street photographers, writers, professional dreamers… every day is a new day of fun.
Meet our team here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKZ3-DZsdeY
Vietnam market overview
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew a staggering around 37% last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 40% during 2014. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent.
GroupM APAC is committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our people are our strength so we respect and nurture their individual talent and potential.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Mission: Enabling authentic conversations between brands and consumers without sacrificing intellectual honesty in the creative process.
About: Whether its a brand crisis, a viral video campaign, deep listening to your competitors or just stimulating some conversation about your new product, Click Media is the trusted agency of market leaders here in South East Asia and beyond.
- Địa chỉ Bitexco Financial Tower Level 42, 02 Hai Trieu St., Dist.1 Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam