Description of the requirements:
- Responsible for taking a client’s advertising brief by working with account team and generating original creative ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Presenting ideas
- Support line manager, provide copy as line manager’s request
- Updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Concept providing skills
- Excellent collaboration and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and self-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate level English – in both speaking and writing.
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a culture of creativity, and an agency that believes in “creativity at the core”
- 13thmonth salary
- Bonus scheme
- Health insurance
About Happiness Saigon
Happiness Saigon, an FCB alliance, is an award winning creative connectivity agency based in Saigon, Vietnam and Brussels, Belgium. The agency is well-known to design connected brands that trigger emotions that trigger business. The agency believes in the power of creativity, the power of humanity and in happiness, that fuels both. The very multicultural and multitalented crew of Happiness has won numerous awards, including Grand Prix at the Cannes Lions and have signed for Vietnam’s most awarded creative idea with UNICEF #NoFilter. Some of Happiness’’.
Our most recent achievements
- #1 Creative Agency in 2019 by Campaign Asia Pacific.
- #2 Independent Agency in 2018 judged by Campaign Asia Pacific.
- First Vietnamese campaign idea to be recognized globally, most awarded idea in the history of Vietnamese advertising winning at Cannes Lions, D&AD, Eurobest, LIA, Spikes Asia and The One Club and included in the Top 40 For Good award by the Gunn Report 2017.
Whether you are fresh out of art school or growing a beard, send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.