- Responsible for taking a client’s advertising brief by working with account team and generating original creative ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Presenting ideas
- Support line manager, provide copy as line manager’s request
- Updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Excellent collaboration and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and self-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate level English – in both speaking and writing.
- 13th month salary
- Company activities: teambuilding, annual trips, barbecues, karaoke and more
- Work with strong talents that will help you develop your skills and knowledge
- Friendly and vibrant working environment
- Opportunity to work with and for international clients
- Ability to grow your career and skillset
- Work on exciting, challenging projects for big brands
- Work-life balance
About Happiness Saigon
Happiness Saigon is a Creative Connectivity Agency, who believes in “everything and everyone is media” and thinks “consumer journey centric”.
- Bronze lions – Cannes Lions 2016
- Bronze – Spikes 2016
- Bronze – LIA Award 2016
- Vietnam’s 4th hottest agency – Campaign Brief Asia’s Creative rankings 2016
NIVEA, NIVEA MEN, Bosch, VIB, PEPSI, Oreo, Corona Extra, Coca Cola, Pernod Ricard, Mead Johnson Nutrition, Manuchar, Unicef, etc.
Please check out our website at www.happiness-saigon.com for more information.
Whether you are fresh out of art school or growing a beard, send us your CV via Adjob.