Happiness Saigon is hiring a Senior Copywriter
Happiness Saigon is the Creative Consultancy Agency with a consistent belief that Creativity Means Business through the holy trinity of strategy, creativity & data/technology. The agency’s ambition is to become the most remarkable and effective South East Asian eco-system in the world. The agency is Vietnam’s most internationally awarded agency at Cannes Lions, D&AD, Eurobest, Clio, The One Club, etc.
- Competitive salary range
- 100% Freedom 200% Responsibility working environment
- Creative classes provided to nurture creative life
- Be part of a culture of creativity, and an agency that believes in “creativity at the core”
- 13th month salary
- Bonus scheme
- Health insurance
Our most recent achievements
- Gold Creative Agency of The Year 2019 Campaign Asia Pacific
- Silver Creative Agency of The Year 2018 Campaign Asia Pacific
- Bronze Creative Agency of The Year 2016, 2020 Campaign Asia Pacific
- 5 years in a row top 3 Creative Agency of The Year Campaign Asia Pacific
- First Vietnamese campaign idea to be recognized globally, most awarded idea in the history of Vietnamese advertising winning at Cannes Lions, D&AD, Eurobest, LIA, Spikes Asia and The One Club and included in the Top 40 For Good award by the Gunn Report 2017
Description of the requirements:
- Responsible for taking a client’s advertising brief by working with account team and generating original creative ideas that grab the attention of the target audience.
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team.
- Presenting ideas
- Support line manager, provide copy as line manager’s request
- Updating and amending campaigns according to feedback
- Be highly creative and imaginative
- Concept providing skills
- Excellent collaboration and listening skills
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Excellent organization, interpersonal and self-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate level English – in both speaking and writing.