This position requires complete self-assurance, as the senior copywriter is in charge of influencing Target Audience (TA) by delivering a clear message, as well as using their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively.
Creative Works: 90%
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with other members of creative team
- Develop creative strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Amend, revise or redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
- Take ownership of copy briefs and answer them to a very high standard
- Offer creative ideas and encourage others to share theirs
- Check all copy that generated by team members and offer feedback when necessary
- Manage multiple projects, with the ability to switch from one to the other seamlessly
- Push clients towards fresh, exciting ideas
- Oversee campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Present ideas to Internal & Client
- Develop Content Strategy & Content Writing for multiple projects/campaign
Team Management/Building: 10%
- Supervise team member’s work and offer creative ideas to encourage others to share
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- 2 years of experience as a copywriter for agencies/ client side.
- Degree in Communications, PR or Marketing
- Understanding different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Experience with web markup language and search engine optimization
- Familiarity with commonly used style guides
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Clear, concise and grammatically correct writing style
- Self-motivated and well organized
- Good sense of social listening to catch the latest trends
- Good in English is a must
- Ability to work in conceptual thinking, wide knowledge, creative in making up new ideas
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- A persuasive and confident approach to creativity
- Client First: Put the client’s interest before ours, bring the absolutely best values and services to the client and develop long-term partnerships with them.
- Integrity: Say and do the right thing, even if it is at our own cost.
- Teamwork & Fun: Build lasting great teams where there are great contributions, relationships, and fun, build a PMAX mafia.
- Develop People: Invest in our people and make sure everyone grows & learns over time. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization.
- Innovative: Never satisfied with the status quo, always try new ideas, fail fast, take risks, aim to improve, and break through.
- Competitive salary range with yearly & quarterly incentives and 13th-month salary.
- Flexible working time, 2 days working from home per month.
- Insurance as full salary and Premier Healthcare Insurance Bao Minh, PVI for all employees.
- Birthday gifts; New year gifts; TET Lucky Money.
- Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
- Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards.
- Other staff welfare allowances.
- Leading performance marketing agency in Vietnam with in-depth marketing & e-commerce expertise, total marketing solutions to impact deeply Brand Performance.
- Tech and data-driven, transparent process.
- Transparent career development with attractive Learning & Development programs for each level.
- Young, proactive, aggressive working environment. Always have “the bigger shirt” to maximize and optimize your capacity.