About TMRW Vietnam
We are part of TMRW Group (website: https://tmrw.com.sg), which has incorporated from 2015 in Singapore. We are guided by a media-neutral philosophy and an unwavering focus on the end result, TMRW builds bottom-line branding.
The company is proud of winning numerous global awards every year, such as MUMBRELLA ASIA awards, Marketing Excellence Awards, MARKies Awards, etc.
Our philosophy is We are always, better together.
We believe an idea can come from anyone.
We believe we don’t know it all.
We believe in winning over, not controlling, public opinion.
We believe in working with co-creators, not for.
We believe that being open is not a choice.
We believe that give-and-take works to everyone’s calculator.
We believe in procuring the right talent for the job.
Our beliefs make us great collaborators.
And that’s why our clients believe in us.
TMRW Vietnam are looking to open Vietnam branch in Ho Chi Minh city in 2020.
We’re looking for copywriters who believe that impossible is nothing. People who understand how to think small, think different and will what they want. We’re looking for probably the best copywriters in the world – whether he’s the man your man could smell like or the woman who knows she’s worth it. They should be able to crack impossible briefs, run multi-platform campaigns and spot the mistake in the preceding sentence.
Drop us a line if you’re interested in collaborating with a bunch of strategists, art directors, PR experts and digital developers to create awesome things.
- Salary range: up to $1,000 /month (could be negotiate depends on your skills set)
- Working in a dynamic international environment & work directly with Singapore talents
- Growing business
- Salary reviewed annually
- Once employee have have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits such as annual leave days, bonus salary, social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law), insurance benefit package (PTI Care), training programs, etc.
- At least 3 years experience working in an integrated agency setting in a similar position
- Strong conceptual capabilities including understanding of digital and social platforms
- Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining the quality of work throughout the project
- Be able to understand the target audience and write in multiple voices and styles
- A keen attention to detail and timelines
- Able to work closely and effectively with art directors, designers and production teams
- Experience in managing and mentoring junior copywriters
- Proficient in presenting work to a variety of clients
How To Apply
Send CV and portfolio via Adjob.
With Email’s Title: [Adjob – SCW] CV of ‘Your Name’