As the (Senior) Content Specialist/Executive, you will be responsible for identifying and developing content marketing plan including affiliate, online PR and social media projects. This position will identify, develop, evaluate and oversee performance of content during campaigns.
- Develop and support line manager to develop content strategy, content plan, content calendar and detail content for appointed digital campaigns.
- Content to be developed includes content for brand owned channels (website, landing page, social platform etc.) and paid channels (online PR, influencers, hot communities etc.)
- Analyze and report performance of content during campaigns and initiatives to extend current strategies, identifying growth opportunities & optimizations.
- Make recommendations on improving future campaigns, efficiencies, and impact across channels.
- Independently seeks out new opportunities to grow other channels such as recommendations for ad copy & creative.
- Love content writing is a must;
- Content writing related to banking, financial services, real estate, food and beverages, mom and kids is preferred;
- Experience with content strategy, content creative, content planning and execution is a plus;
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital/social media marketing and content marketing;
- Familiarity with social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, forums, communities;
- Understanding on social platforms and its natures, personality and user’s experience;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and project management skills;
- Proactive attitude and the ability to multi-task and set/meet aggressive deadlines;
- Ability to handle dynamic and multiple priorities;
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment;
- Ability to work under high pressure;
- Proven adaptability / flexibility to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;