We are looking for an experienced content marketer with passion in B2B marketing, inbound marketing, and digital marketing in general. You will be an important piece of the puzzle to our dynamic marketing team, together driving outstanding business results for PMAX.
Content strategy & planning:
- Synthesize insights from the target audience research and combine with our brand positioning to propose strategic content direction for PMAX.
- Develop effective content strategy with detailed pillars and angles to deliver the main communication objective.
- Design detailed implementation plan with audiences, channels, PICs, and timeline.
Content production coordination:
- Coordinate with the internal team to produce content (for both text and visual) following the plan, supporting to share detailed briefs and follow up to get the content output on time.
Content writing & auditing:
- Write/Produce some of the content as assigned. The format can be varied such as social post, video script, article, newsletters, etc.
- Support to audit and re-write the content produced by other team members.
Content airing & channel management support:
- Support to post the content as assigned.
- Support to manage 1-2 channels such as Social, Website, Newsletter when needed.
Skills & Knowledge & Qualification
- Must have
- At least 2 years experiences in Content Marketing or similar positions
- Having a deep knowledge of Content Marketing and having passion to grow further in this career path
- Understanding of marketing channels in terms of target audiences, pros and cons, and best practices to produce a winning content for each channel
- Excellent writing skill for a diversity of form such as social post, video script, article, newsletters
- Great teamwork and communication skill
- Good to have
- Experiences in B2B marketing or inbound marketing
- Experiences in marketing agency or having knowledge of marketing agency business
- Experiences in academic writing
- Good project management & time management skill
- Client First: Put client’s interest before ours, bring the absolute best values and services to the client and develop long term partnership with them
- Integrity: Say and do the right thing, even if it is at our own cost
- Teamwork & Fun: Build lasting great teams where there are great contributions, relationships and fun, build a PMAX mafia
- Develop People: Invest into our people and make sure everyone grows & learns over time. Development is a responsibility, not a choice, of both the individual as well as the organization
- Innovative: Never satisfy with the status quo, always try new ideas, fail fast, take risk, aim to improve and break through
- Competitive salary range with yearly & quarterly incentive and 13th-month salary.
- Flexible working time, 2 days working from home per month.
- Insurance as full salary and Premier Healthcare Insurance Bao Minh, PVI for all employees.
- Birthday gifts; New year gifts; TET Lucky Money.
- Holiday activities; Company trip; Year End Party; Company Birthday; Culture Day; Quarterly Town Hall.
- Quarterly, Yearly Recognition Gifts & Awards.
- Other staff welfare allowances.
- Leading performance marketing agency in Vietnam with in-depth marketing & e-commerce expertise, total marketing solutions to impact deeply Brand Performance.
- Tech and data-driven, transparent process.
- Transparent career development with attractive Learning & Development programs for each level.
- Young, proactive, aggressive working environment. Always have “the bigger shirt” to maximize and optimize your capacity.