Overview of job
As the Business Director, you will lead the operation of multiple international accounts across industries and sectors, via smarter media solutions. It requires strong leadership, cutting-edge traditional and digital media expertise, communication skills and management skills coupled with control over many delegated tasks.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the CEO, Publicis Media Vietnam. The Business Director should guide the teams in the area of media planning and client service. Also, this role needs to leverage internal resources of Publicis Media Network to provide quality service to client.
3 best things about the job:
- You will have the opportunity to develop your own leadership style with your own team, responsible for their delivery end to end in our client relationships through working on internationally connected accounts, across all channels including content and ecommerce
- To help you achieve this you will be mentored by leading members of the agency team in Vietnam and your peers in the international network of excellence on the business.
- New business is the heart of any agency from developing our thinking and execution to growing the agency reputation; as such this role will be developing both international and China business
Tasks & Measurements
In three months:
- Developed a strong understanding of the clients business and structures – both locally and internationally, to be the key point of contact for all China related topics
- Begun to clearly influence and adapt the plans and approaches for the coming year and setting the direction for 2018
- Developed a strong working relationship with your teams, setting the culture & expectations on what great looks like.
- Quickly be familiar with assigned clients and products.
- Establish a trusted relationship between key stakeholders internally and externally.
In six months:
- Implemented areas of improvement to deliver better service and work standards to the client from across the agency.
- Ensure Zenith is seen as a communication planning expert, with creativity to develop big ideas, in a digitally centric world.
- Be a true leader of your team and fully gained their trust and respect.
- Lead the team to provide quality service to clients.
- Provide the direction in proposals to clients
- Understand each team members’ capability, reasonably arrange team member’s work.
In 12 months:
- Be managing the team from setting the business plan for the coming year, with resourcing and development needs
- Set the benchmark for these clients in Zenith Vietnam and globally, and therefore ensure that they are seeing as leading the world in their own rights
- Be an active architect in developing and executing the new
- Contribute to new business
- Build up strong strategic thinking with commercial sense.
- Maintain good relationship with client.
- Clearly knows where to find the resource to solve client’s needs.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Build and maintain productive and long lasting relationship with clients at all levels – especially focus on developing a trusted partner relationship with the GM, MD and media team.
- Ensure our planning is strategically led, considering consumer insight, business insight and coming up with media led big ideas to deliver value for our client.
- Digital is the primary channel for the client base, often 100% of their expenditure so need to have deep experience from VNP to data led (i.e. programmatic and insights), content and ecommerce
- Develop a motivated team focused on improving our delivery to the client to grow our business relationship with them.
- Manage the team day-to-day acting as a mentor to junior employees. Conduct annual and interim appraisals of team members in a thorough and professional manner, including developing their training and development plan. Develop and maintain a succession plan for the business at all levels
- Prioritise tasks and appropriately delegate to individual members of the team, ensuring they are given adequate time, resource and are sufficiently trained to execute the tasks.
- Agree a realistic timeframe for delivery of work with the client and revisit if necessary.
- Work with the clients to arrive at the best process/systems for managing their business.
- Work with other teams/departments to promote clients’ interests with strategically important media owners.
- Supervise all work, in terms of its quality, accuracy, insightfulness and innovation.
- Strong problem-solving capability and implementation capacity.
- Support new client pitch or new business proposal to existing clients when necessary
- Have a deep understanding and follow the company’s mission and values.
What you will need:
- Proven track record over 10+ years’ experience in leading major client businesses in your previous agencies
- Be able to manage and motivate employees, clients and suppliers at all levels
- Thoroughly understand the media environment, especially on One-digital.
- Experienced digital practitioner with a strong understanding of strategy
- Performance based client experience ideal but not essential
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills as well as compelling presentation skills.
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is one of the largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh