You are someone who likes to mess with pixels, tinker with colours, and push the line on digital. You know what catches the eye and stops thumbs on social media. They call you the Money of the digital world. No, Maney. No, Monet. See, it also helps to know your art history.
Intrigued? Scroll down.
The job in a nutshell:
It may sound tedious and boring but we’ll make it fun. We promise.
- Confidently present concepts to the team and clients.
- Design multi-touch, adaptive journeys across email and web channels.
- Research and share design inspirations with the creative team and the agency.
- Go beyond brand guidelines, and push the boundaries on what’s safe.
What makes you special:
If you can design eye-catching digital journeys, you are almost there. Everything else is a bonus.
- Passion for excellent, innovative, fresh work that engages people.
- Love both high-level strategy and hands-on designing.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- 6+ years of digital art experience is required — preferably within an agency environment.
- Strong capabilities in UX, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5 and Mac OS.
- A BA/BS or MA/MS in Graphic Design, UX design or Information Architecture.