ADVERTISING AND INTEGRATED MARKETING COMMUNICATION ACTIVITIES
- Supervise Account Executive(s) and brand team in the development of superior advertising and integrated marketing communication initiatives.
- Oversee the development of creative briefs, hand-in-hand with the Agency Planner(s).
- Ensure that Account Executive(s) initiate and execute all project procedures and controls related to the development, sale and production or implementation of superior advertising and integrated marketing communication initiatives.
- Develop support materials for the appropriate advertising or marketing communication budgets on the account.
- Help sell creative and marketing communication recommendations to middle/upper client management, in partnership with creative or marketing services counterpart(s).
ACCOUNT HANDLING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Supervise and help develop all Agency marketing initiatives and recommendations. Review them with Account Director prior to client submission.
- Supervise and help develop in-depth review and analysis of the client’s business.
- Provide direction and ideas to Account Executive(s) for addressing client’s marketing and/or advertising problems and opportunities.
- Ensure that advertising and integrated marketing communication plans are consistent with the client’s marketing objectives and strategies
- Establish project and workload priorities and monitor progress to ensure that all work meets high standards and deadline.
- Prepare and submit status reports required by assigned accounts.
ACCOUNT PERSONNEL AND PROFITABILITY
- Train, motivate and provide direction for all account personnel. Develop their professional skills and growth through frequent performance feedback.
- Develop and approve performance evaluations of direct reports. Review these evaluations with the Account Director.
- Develop billing forecast for Account Director.
- Monitor and efficiently control Agency travel and expenses.
- Supervise and approve monthly brand status reports prepared by Account Executive(s).
- Communicate account priorities and projects to key members of the Agency team that is working on these projects.
- Provide immediate advice to Agency management on client attitudes, potential problems and key business development.
- Identify opportunities for improvement within the area of responsibility and make recommendations to the Account Director.
- With 5 years of advertising and/or marketing experience (ideally gained through multinational companies) with practical advertising service skills.
- Has a “passion” for advertising.
Fluency in both verbal and written English.