Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition, Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
We are looking for a young talented account person, curious, lively, full of life and looking for a fantastic challenge within an international agency as Ogilvy.
- Handles day to day administration of accounts (work flow control, meetings, minutes, estimates, records, checking etc) under the direction of Account Director / Group Account Director and delights clients with the accuracy and timeliness of work – measured by client and AD evaluation
- Develops a through understanding of his brands – measured by # of store checks, competitive analyses and AD evaluation
- Learns & applies the principles of Brand Stewardship – measured by GAD evaluation
- Write briefs under the supervision of the Account Director – measured by AM evaluation
- Ensures that clients are efficiently charged for the work the agency has performed – measured by % of invoices passed first time by client and outstanding
- Is hungry to learn the business and apply that knowledge – measured by number of training sessions attended and AM evaluation of how the learning is applied back on the job
- Develops a sense of ownership of and passion for all creative work on his assignments – measured by GAD and ECD evaluation
- Flourishes in the climate of creativity and innovation in the Brand team – measured by # of business boosting initiatives proposed, accepted by client and implemented by client
- Accepts and implements new ways of working that allow the Brand team to deliver quality work faster and cheaper – measured by cost/time savings
- Talks up the accounts and the work – measured by AM evaluation
- Works with peers across departments & disciplines to apply best Account Service practice – measured by 360º evaluation
- Manage the workflow effectively and prioritize projects with resources
- Manage workload and the development of the entry-level Account Executive
- About 5 up to 7 years of working experience in advertising or marketing agency, at least 1 year at Account Manager / Senior Account Manager level
- Some experience in digital marketing and internet marketing is preferable.
- Excellent presentation skill
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on several projects at the same time, and detail-oriented
- Good organization skill & communication skill with people – able to persuade or generate cooperation
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- International working environment
- 20 annual leaves per year
- Working hours from 8.30am to – 6pm, 5 days per week from Monday to Friday
- Having a chance working oversea due to the project requirements
- Happy hours every Friday afternoon
- Salary: Negotiable
Các công việc tương tự
Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
Office: L12, Centec Tower, 72 – 74, Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
- Địa chỉ 12FL, Centec Tower, 72-74 NTMK, Dist 3