This position will work at Delta, a member of Square Group
I/ DUTIES& RESPONSIBILITIES:
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT (40%):
- Annually survey to optimize the Client’s satisfaction.
- Lead account team to meet up with Clients to collect information, research, analyze, brainstorm & develop proposal sold out to Clients.
- Follow up complaints from customers and cooperate with internal to solve problems effectively & thoroughly.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT (30%):
- Co-operate with the Accounting and Finance Department to follow up the account receivables.
- Plan and assign tasks to the staff, supervise staff to achieve sales target & ensure company services’ quality.
- Formulate policies and direct activities of the Account Division effectively and efficiently.
- Build the teamwork spirit; make evaluations of performance of the staff quarterly.
- Recommend necessary improvements for the Department (including, but not limited to, the structure, policies, and the training program of the department).
PROJECT MANAGEMENT (30%):
- Together with the Account Director to establish & achieve account team annual business objective, goals, strategies, action plans… (Including sale targets, new business development)….
- Build action plan to approach new potential Clients & maintain the current ones.
- Give advice and consult on related administrations to the Board of Directors.
- Report routinely and non-routinely to the SAM or BD.
- Signatures control on all documents in/out at the team.
II/ DESCRIBE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- College / BA in marketing / economy / trading / communication major.
- At least 3 years-experience in Advertising/Marketing/ Sales management or at least 01 year at similar levels.
- Creativeness & strategic thinking.
- Good proposal developing & good presentation & convincible.
- Good Marketing & sales knowledge & experience in planning and initiatives.
- Good English & Vietnamese Communication.
- Good listening, excellent verbal and written communication skills, convincible.
- Able to concisely put ideas into presentations and skillful in chart making preparations.
- Interested in business and financial acumen.
- Good PPT, Word, Excel…
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to enter establish teams, build rapport and respect quickly. Ability and desire to seek win-win solutions.
- Superlative time management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience in overcoming obstacles to succeed in the face of diversity and deal with ambiguity, people management.
- Ability to influence outside of one’s sphere of control.
- Able to self – motivate or independent work environment and drive to success by identifying and removing internal and external barriers that may exist.
- Suggest a solution to senior level & instruct team members to with problems with typical & sharp solution.
- Ability to work effectively in high pressure & with cross-functional teams.
Please send your CV via http://recruitment.squaregroup.com.vn/
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
- Communications: Square Experiential Communications, Biz-Eyes PR & Communications, DSquare Digital Communications, Delta Engagement Marketing, Reach Communications, Gamma Exhibition & Interior
- Digital & ICT: Skynet (Information Communication Technology)
- Entertainment: Lune Production (Performance)
Over the 10-year journey of remarkable growth, the passion of providing the best communication solutions and entertainment products with acclaimed international-standard quality to clients has been consistently resonated and amplified throughout the organization.
- Địa chỉ 54-56 Hoa Dao, Ward 2, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC