An Account Manager coordinates everything and everyone to make sure no details fall through the cracks. He/she shall combine a great creative and strategic thinking, sales with customer service.
- Prepare, present & sell strategies, communication plan, creative concept and execution plan to clients
- Negotiate and manage Clients on behalf of DNA Digital and make sure all requirements are delivered on time and beyond expectations.
- Foresee problems/issues/crisis as they arise, seeking the best solution for team/company/client.
- Handling an account line to meet KPIs of revenue and coaching. Responsible for their works.
- Manage workload and development of the entry-level; AE; SAE; AS.
- Ensure cost-in/cost-out and report to head of account team quaterly.
- Build up source of external suppliers. Able to negotiate and ensure margins are met.
- Develop relationships with potential clients, suppliers, talents and other valuable resources.
- Following up existing leads and seeking new opportunities.
- Understand the need for self-development and continuously upgrades own skills and competence.
- Together with Head of Account planning in client strategy, service strategy and team strategy to build up a successful organization.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications and/or Advertising)
- At least 2- year experiences at the same position (Account Manager).
- Experience in training and coaching group of people.
- Perfect communicator, in person & writing
- Perfect at listening, negotiating & motivating people, even with pressure
- Have great project management skills, with ability to multi-tasking either digital or integrated campaigns.
- Have high level of customer relationship management skils to develop and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
- Have result-driven mindset with attention to detail
- Have advance knowledge of branding, marketing & technical trend;
- Have experience in good managing integrated digital campaign would be advantage;
- Perfect in presentation skills, communication skills and technical skills;
- Fluent English;
- Good in excel/word/ power point skills.
2 months of probation with the relevant jobs. 85% of the AM salary range will be paid.
8 hours/day and 40 hours/week with schedule daily working hours as follows:
From Monday to Friday: 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- Morning : 9:00AM to 12:00PM
- Lunch break : 12:00PM to 1:00PM
- Afternoon : 1:00PM to 6:00PM
Company’s office: 10Flr. 258 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia, Ward 3 Dist.8 HCMC, Vietnam
Các công việc tương tự
DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) is an important element of all living organism. It carries generic information called genes to form up the functions and structure of human being. It’s a backbone of everything.
As human in digital realm: we breath, we talk, we ask, we think, we desire, we motivate, we wish, we hope and we dream. We can’t stop questioning ourselves as human being. That…’s what we love to explore and to inspire others. We were born as digital natives, but we don’t think of technology solely, nor tools, nor trends. We believe great work comes from a great understand of consumer insight and brand’s knowledge. It’s in our genes.
This is what we believe, this is what we fight to deliver.
- Địa chỉ Hồ Chí Minh