The Senior Account Executive position is responsible for project management, scoping and costing across key agency accounts. He/ She works with Creative team, Production agencies, Media partners to deliver on client objectives.
Key Responsibilities & KPIs:
1. Campaign & project management:
- support project delivery from briefing, pitching to execution.
- take strong part in the management on timing, P&L and client’s expectation for each campaigns.
- help to identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies including the development of tools, process and reports related to job responsibilities.
- continually explore and test new digital initiatives and tools.
2. Account team development:
- recruit and retain the current account team members.
- build team’s bonding and capacity.
- Hot bonus, Project Bonus, Performance Bonus
- 13th month salary
- Annual Health check up
- Team building
- Company trip ( $400/ year)
- Developing skills in managing sophisticated digital campaigns/programs across Paid, Earned and Owned Media. With total billing of 4 billions/year. Being able to run project under 1 billion with very little supervising from AM/MD.
- Solid understanding of digital metrics.
- Passion for your work with 100% commitment and love for your team. Be a fun person to work with. Nurturing feed-forward culture and consistently practice “1% better everyday”.
Các công việc tương tự
Golden Communication Group consists of six highly specialized communication companies that work together to serve as a “One Stop Shop” for advertisers and marketers. Currently, Golden Communication Group is home to more than 120 communication professionals. Our specialists work effectively to deliver the best communication solutions to marketers and advertisers. At the end of the day, we try our best to provide “ideas that work”.
“Insightful, Creative and Commited to your Success.”
- Địa chỉ Lầu 5, toà nhà Fideco, 28 Phùng Khắc Khoan, P. Đa Kao, Quận 1