We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
Overall View of the Job
Senior Account Executive takes responsibility in daily communicating with internal teams and client to deliver work progress from beginning steps to end campaign. He/She also need to update market & communication review about the progress and make sure understanding the job process correctly.
- 50% – Involve communication whole internal & external meeting: from beginning steps until end campaign:
- Receive client’s brief;
- Strategy development;
- Creative idea development;
- Execution production;
- 20% – Daily communicate with client daily to deliver work – follow up feedback – debrief internal team client’s request;
- 10% – Update leader and get advice make sure understand working process correctly before proceed jobs;
- 10% – Market & communication review (once a month to update client competitor’s activities and communication);
- 5% – Paperwork (documents payment with client, with supplier);
- 5% – Prepare report for internal team and client.
- Have experience working in Japanese agency & Brand agency is highly prefer;
- 2 years working in agency;
- Previous positions: Account Executive;
- Understand working process of agency;
- Understand Japanese culture agency;
- Good knowledge about brand communication;
- Digital experience is a plus;
- Good skill in communication;
- Flexible, quickly action;
- Excellence in negotiation & conviction;
- Friendly, mature and honest, supportive, good team work;
- Positive attitude, can work under pressure deadline and multi task;
- Have University Degree.
- Salary range: $650 – $800 per month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually.