- Prepare, present and sell strategies, digital plan, creative concept and execution plan to clients
- Negotiate and manage Clients on behalf of company and make sure all requirements are delivered on time and beyond expectations.
- Foresee problems/issues/crisis as they arise, seeking the best solution for team/company/client.
- Handling an account line to meet KPIs of revenue and coaching. Responsible for their works.
- Manage workload and development of the entry-level: AE.
- Ensure cost-in/cost-out and report to head of account team quarterly.
- Build up source of external suppliers. Able to negotiate and ensure margins are met.
- Develop relationships with potential clients, suppliers, talents and other valuable resources.
- Following up existing leads and seeking new opportunities.
- Understand the need for self-development and continuously upgrades own skills and competence.
- Together with Planning Team in client strategy, service strategy and team strategy to build up a successful organization.
- Competitive salary.
- Dynamic, professional and friendly environment.
- 13th month salary.
- Year-end bonus based on workload and performance.
- Health insurance, social security, annual paid leave.
- Good occasion to explore the new digital market trends.
- Good chance to learn and work with the best advanced advertising technology platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing, Communications and/or Advertising)
- At least 1 year experiences at the same position.
- Perfect communicator, in person & writing
- Perfect at listening, negotiating & motivating people, even with pressure
- Have great project management skills, with ability to multi-tasking either digital or
- Have high level of customer relationship management skills to develop and maintain
long-lasting customer relationships.
- Have result-driven mindset with attention to detail
- Have advance knowledge of branding, marketing & technical trend;
- Have experience in good managing integrated digital campaign would be advantage;
- Perfect in presentation skills, communication skills and technical skills;
- Good English is a plus
- Good in excel/word/ power point skills.
How To Apply
- Send CV via Adjob.
- Fanpage: TSP Digital Performance
- Address: 3A Floor, Devspace Building, 86 – 88 Dinh Tien Hoang, W1, Binh Thanh Dist
- Phone: (028).6286.6284
Email các job như vậy
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs