We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
Overall View of the Job
Senior Account Executive is responsible for managing the communication flow between clients and internal teams from beginning steps until end campaign. He/ She will communicate with client daily to deliver works and follow up with internal team to ensure the project’s quality. This position’s roles also consist of making reports, doing market & communication review.
- Meeting clients to discuss their advertising needs;
- Working with internal teams (Planning/ Creative/ Media) to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- Supervise/ quality check implementation phase to make sure it is well aligned with the approved plan;
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met;
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress;
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign;
- Doing administrative works that relating to client service jobs.
- Prefer graduate from Marketing, BA;
- Have 1,5 – 2 years experience in Marketing/ Communications/ Advertising/ PR;
- Have experiences in Client service (Account);
- Basic knowledge about Marketing & Communication;
- Knowledge about Digital marketing, digital platforms and Ad formats;
- Organize & allocate workload;
- Problem solving skills;
- Meeting recap, Proposal building, Meeting schedule;
- Internal work input & feedback (creative work, plan, strategy, digital work,…);
- Interpersonal skill: communicating, negotiating,… with client and suppliers;
- Time management; multi-tasking, stress handling;
- Experienced with figures: be able to make quotation;
- Open-minded, willing to learn;
- Attentive to details;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Bachelor ++ or Equivalent.
- Salary range: $650 – $800 per month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually