Ogilvy has been growing brands and businesses since 1948. We continue that rich legacy through borderless creativity—operating, innovating, and creating at the intersection of talent and capabilities. Our experts in Public Relations, Growth & Innovation, Advertising, Health, and Experience work fluidly across 132 offices in 82 countries.
We are looking for a young talented Senior Account Executive who is curious, lively, full of life and looking for a fantastic challenge within an international agency as Ogilvy Group. You will work closely with Account Director.
- Handles day to day administration of accounts (work flow control, meetings, minutes, estimates, records, checking etc) under the direction of Account Director (AD) and Business Director (BD) and delights clients with the accuracy and timeliness of work – measured by client and AD evaluation
- Develops a thorough understanding of his/her brands – measured by AD of store checks, competitive analyses and BD evaluation
- Learns & applies the principles of Brand Stewardship – measured by BD evaluation
- Write briefs under the supervision of the AD – measured by BD evaluation
- Ensures that clients are efficiently charged for the work the agency has performed – measured by % of invoices passed first time by client and outstanding
- Is hungry to learn the business and apply that knowledge – measured by number of training sessions attended and AD evaluation of how the learning is applied back on the job
- Develops a sense of ownership of and passion for all creative work on his assignments – measured by AD and CD evaluation
- Flourishes in the climate of creativity and innovation in the Brand team – measured by leader of business boosting initiatives proposed, accepted by client and implemented by client
- Accepts and implements new ways of working that allow the Brand team to deliver quality work faster and cheaper – measured by cost/time savings
- Talks up the accounts and the work – measured by AD evaluation
- Works with peers across departments & disciplines to apply best Account Service practice – measured by 360º evaluation
- Have support from intern/trainee, hand out daily task and appropriate guidance
- At least 2 year experience in advertising agency (preferably ATL and digital focused) at similar position
- Experienced in ATL production process (KV, TVC, Video), been involving in at least 3 productions (at any scale)
- Flexible and great client management skills since facing client everyday is a MUST
- Good knowledge of process / paperwork required to exchange with all stakeholders (internal, PH, clients, other agencies, etc)
- Good command of English speaking and writing skills. Ability to present professionally in English is a big plus
- Understanding of digital / social way of working and assets (media formats, KOLs, report tools, etc.) is a plus
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on several projects at the same time, detail-oriented and good command of ownership.
- Great sense of common – able to persuade or generate cooperation
- Discreet – can be trusted to keep things confidential