- Achieve projects’ target assigned by the company by collaborating with others teams, managing resources to deliver project timeline and KPIs.
- Support Account Manager to serve clients, build and maintain relationship with existing and potential clients
1. Ensure completion of projects as committed to clients
- Develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists, PIC and other resources allocation required as assigned by Account Manager
- Daily working with Account Manager/ Project leader and client to complete the detailed project plan with day-to-day operational aspect of project scope from initiation to closure
2. Take and manage all requirements from Account Manager/ Project leader
- Track progress, review project tasks to make deadlines are met appropriately
- Raise alerts or call for break-down meeting to Account Manager/ Project leader if any issues/ concerns/ new client’s requests occurred to have prompt action
- Make report to reflect project progress including risks, benefits, KPIs achievement to Account Manager/ Project leader and client
- Support Account Manager/ Project leader in getting feedbacks and evaluation for company services
- Cooperate with internal team or third parties to deliver results
- Deal and negotiate with suppliers as assigned by Account Manager/ Project leader
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure the deliverables to the client.
3. Ensure compliance to standard working process
- Proactively communicate project status, issues and risk to Account Manager/ Project leader\
- Make daily/ weekly/ monthly report to client and Account Manager/ Project leader in a timely manner
- Make sure all projects are compliant to standard working process with stated project working, communication, feedback and reporting rules.
Job specification/Minimum Requirements:
Knowledge & experiences
- Digital Marketing communication to define actions, tools and know-hows for services line of Emerald
- General knowledge of market trend, needs and company competitive advantages
- Management (Plan-do-check-act) principles
- Proficiency in English (intermediate) & Vietnamese
- Active listening
- Project management & customer sevices mindset
- Verbal and written communication
- Helpful, result-oriented, responsible and integrity
Isobar is a global full-service digital agency, creatively solving critical, complex client challenges in the digital era. We conceive, design and build innovative experiences, and we enable brand commerce by connecting powerful brand narratives with commercial interactions. We relentlessly focus on delivering “Ideas without limits,” and take pride in helping clients transform business processes, disrupt industries and find new ways to connect with customers.
- Địa chỉ 40 Pham Ngoc Thach, Ward 6, District 3 Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam