We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 150 offices in 20 countries and regions, and with more than 10,000 specialists, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Company website: http://www.hakuhodo.vn/en/about-us/
Overall View of the Job
The Senior Account Executive is responsible for managing on-going projects & new pitching campaigns. He or she has to work closely with clients in order to understand their expectations for the jobs and then brief to internal teams to make sure that the final works will meet client’s requirements. This position’s role also includes of making report and administering related paperworks of the projects.
- Support Line Manager to manage on-going projects & new pitch in terms of work delivery, timeline, cooperation among teams, paperwork, meeting schedule…;
- Proactively execute study, research, competitor review,… related to current jobs.
- Prefer graduate from Marketing, Business Administration,…;
- At least 2 years of experience;
- Experienced in Client service (Account);
- Organize & allocate workload;
- Problem solving;
- Meeting recap, proposal building, meeting schedule;
- Internal work input & feedback (creative work, plan, strategy, digital work,…);
- Interpersonal skill: communicating, negotiating,… with client and suppliers;
- Time management;
- Multi-tasking, stress handling;
- Skill with number: be able to make quotation;
- Be able to handle paperwork (contract, quotation, invoice, ….);
- Open-minded, quick adapting;
- Sincere, friendly, supportive;
- Education (if any): Bachelor ++.
- Salary range: 400 – 800 USD/month;
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment;
- Growing business;
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year;
- 13th month salary;
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result;
- Annual health check;
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law);
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care);
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy;
- Participate in company’s event, company trip;
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company);
- Salary reviewed annually.