You are expected as key driver for daily account service, with the resource mostly focused on project management. You are responsible for the alignment of strategy through execution while managing all daily activities, being accountable for the role of “go to person” for client(s) with creative and innovative solution to ensure the deliverables are at client(s)’s highest level of expectation.
The role requires someone who is high energy, with an infectious ‘can-do’ attitude. Someone with an inquisitive mind, passionate about digital, and is not afraid to come with ideas and contribute through customer insight/knowledge of the competitive landscape.
• Serve as the Project Leader/ Owner for the assigned client, supervise project team(s) on client services and partner with other functional teams to deliver excellent execution of such projects.
• Assist the business development team in planning works to win businesses from clients in integrated digital marketing area.
• Be responsible for the performance and the deliverables of such project in front of the Account Managers; as well as demonstrate effective cost management skills to ensure profitability for your accounts.
• Deliver or exceed your client’s project objective and KPI whilst delivering or exceeding the project’s income target.
• Develop sound relationships with all other functions of the agency to achieve the agency’s objectives.
• Must have minimum 1-year experience in Digital Marketing (agency experience is a plus)
• Demonstrates a good understanding and a passion of digital marketing and social media.
• Proactive, dynamic and accountable team player to provide solutions to ongoing internal and external challenges
• Stay abreast of market and industry trends, and competitor activities
• Careful, detail-oriented with solution-driven mindset
• Good project-time-budget management skill
• Good at teamwork and individual working
• Microsoft skill: Word, Excel, PowerPoint