- Working with account planners to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Communicating with clients and gathering information about a project’s scope, budgets and timelines
- Presenting campaign ideas and costings to clients
- Briefing the creative team who will produce the adverts
- Managing the account’s budget and invoicing the client
- Oversees and/or creates key planning outputs in support of promotional activity and phase-in/phase-outs for assigned brands
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
- Demonstrates solid understanding of media service; stays informed of current trends and potential disruptors and risks
- Acts as liaison, key point of contact between the client (and its partners) and 2-3 assigned brands
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Brand stakeholders and maintain collaborative business relationships with cross-functional departments
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
- Conducts relationship management activities with suppliers and brands ensuring effective communication and development of business relationships that promote superior project execution.
- Minimum 3 year of sales / account experience, sales experience at agencies or publishers in the same positions (prefer ideally having relationship with brands and agencies)
- Strong understanding of the Digital marketing industry
- Ability to run job and handle trouble
- Excellent ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Fluent in English as it relates to the advertising field
- Competitive salary and providing unlimited commissions based on profits
- 13th month salary
- Annual Paid Leave (12 days)
- Insurance Package
- Company Trip.
- Opportunities to learn more about leadership, entrepreneurship and technical areas of digital marketing.
- Work in a “striving to be better” environment.
Working hours: 09:00 – 18:30 Monday to Friday.
Working location: 244 Cong Quynh Str, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 1, HCMC