- Responsible for the day-to-day organization and administration of assigned accounts.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the mechanics of the accounts. For this, be the main contact between the account team and other internal departments on issues relating to the efficient administration of the accounts.
- Senior Account Executive must be well versed and up to date on all the Agency’s system/procedures and must work closely with creative teams, accounts, FA, and planning divisions.
- Take responsibility for estimate/ invoice control and queries in liaison with Finance and Production
- Assist Account Manager to formulate and implement effective advertising and marketing plans for clients
- Ensuring superior quality service and experiential marketing ideas are delivered to clients, and then implemented effectively and on time
- Assist in the preparation of materials for clients meetings and regular reports.
- Ensure accurate completion and authorization of initiating and supporting documentation.
- Keep the team fully abreast of all competitive advertising and press coverage of the brands, their competitors and the market place
- Be the main point of contact between the account team and other departments and suppliers on issues relating to the efficient administration of the accounts.
- Be well organized, maintaining complete, comprehensive, and easily accessible data libraries.
- Attentive to detail, ensuring that all supporting documentation is accurately complete and authorized.
- Plan ahead to ensure that the necessary procedures have been implemented at the right time, e.g. the right copy, to be at the right station in sufficient time to avoid late copy changes.
- Communicate clearly on paper and orally.
- Strengthen client relationships particularly with local brand managers.
- Efficient traffic control among various Agency divisions, and suppliers.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE
Education: BA degree in Advertising, Business, Marketing or related disciplines.
- With 2-3 year advertising and/ or marketing experiences (ideally gained with multinational companies) with practical advertising service skills.
- With a “passion” for the advertising.
Language Skills: Fluency in both verbal and written English is preferred.