Ogilvy group is one of the world’s leading communications groups and the largest network agency present in Vietnam. Since 1995 Ogilvy group has been providing strategic, creative and production services to category-leading multi-national and Vietnamese companies. These include Consulting, Advertising, PR, Digital, Mobile, Social Media, Activation, Field Marketing and Design. In addition, Ogilvy group also provides print, digital and video production services.
We are looking for a young talented Senior Account Executive who is curious, lively, full of life and looking for a fantastic challenge within an international agency as Ogilvy.
- Handles day to day administration of accounts (work flow control, meetings, minutes, estimates, records, checking etc) under the direction of Senior Account Manager and delights clients with the accuracy and timeliness of work – measured by client and SAM evaluation
- Develops a thorough understanding of his/her brands – measured by SAM of store checks, competitive analyses and GAD evaluation
- Learns & applies the principles of Brand Stewardship – measured by GAD evaluation
- Write briefs under the supervision of the SAM – measured by GAD evaluation
- Ensures that clients are efficiently charged for the work the agency has performed – measured by % of invoices passed first time by client and outstanding
- Is hungry to learn the business and apply that knowledge – measured by number of training sessions attended and SAM evaluation of how the learning is applied back on the job
- Develops a sense of ownership of and passion for all creative work on his assignments – measured by GAD and CD evaluation
- Flourishes in the climate of creativity and innovation in the Brand team – measured by leader of business boosting initiatives proposed, accepted by client and implemented by client
- Accepts and implements new ways of working that allow the Brand team to deliver quality work faster and cheaper – measured by cost/time savings
- Talks up the accounts and the work – measured by AM evaluation
- Works with peers across departments & disciplines to apply best Account Service practice – measured by 360º evaluation
- Have support from intern/trainee, hand out daily task and appropriate guidance
- At least 1-2 year experience in advertising agency (preferrably ATL and digital focused) at similar position
- Experienced in ATL production process (KV, TVC, Video), been involving in at least 3 productions (at any scale)
- Understanding of digital / social way of working and assets (media formats, KOLs, report tools, etc.) is a plus
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on several projects at the same time, and detail-oriented, great project management skill
- Great sense of common – able to persuade or generate cooperation
- Discreet – can be trusted to keep things confidential
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Vietnamese
- Flexible and great client management skill since facing client everyday is a MUST
- Candidate who applies for this position is required to research about beverage communication general.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.