At The Purpose Group, each member plays an important role in our business success. We provide the structure to ensure success and the flexibility to accommodate you the unique talents and needs. That is why our goal is to create the most sought-after career program that appeals to talents who seeks flexible and nurturing working conditions to work hard and play hard.
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for IMC Senior Account Executive with the key roles and responsibilities as following:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build keen understanding and acquiring knowledge of consumers, brand, business, and clients
- Have in-depth understanding of business issues and clients requirement to develop brands that address the business requirements
- Take part in multi-functional team to develop and implement 360 degree communication plan. Develop client service process and enforce the process in regular basis
- Continuously strengthen the relationship between TPG with clients and business partners and enforce the agency’s culture and values
- Handle client service with excellence to ensure a smooth working process between Client and Agency and being compliant with company’s and client’s policies, and deliver clients’ satisfaction
- Regularly report the business results, business performance to clients and related stakeholders in the agency.
- Develop case studies that build the agency’s credential and reputation
You will have solid account management skills and experience of working with clients from multiple sectors from a business benefit perspective.
You will be a self-starter with a positive, “can do” attitude. You will be level headed, dependable and calm under pressure. You will be capable of winning the respect and trust of clients and demonstrate leadership to manage creatives and suppliers.
- Minimal 3-4 years working experience in marketing, advertising or communications capacity, with experience in handling integrated communication.
- A killer account management skill that is built on keen understanding of marketing, brand-building, and disciplines of Advertising, PR, Events and Digital. Advertising/TVC experiences is prefer.
- Appreciation for detail and follow-through, great multi-tasker
- Great with people, strong interpersonal skills and team player
- Embrace changes and challenges, able to handle pressure well
- Professionalism, integrity & transparency
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
THE PURPOSE GROUP is seeking for brave warriors who are ready winners whilst gaining fruitful experience and rewarding job satisfaction.
- Địa chỉ Unit 21.02, Floor 21, Pearl Plaza, 561 Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh District Ho Chi Minh City