The Senior Account Executive is responsible for managing direct response programs and the fulfillment operations for client organizations.
Provides project management for assigned client projects and assistance with new business prospects by:
- Preparing project concepts and draft copy for client approval
- Establishing project management schedules and budgets for all projects
- Interacting with internal departments including: Production, Art, Mailing Lists, and Computer Services as well as outside vendors
- Maintaining client contact by in person meetings, telephone, electronic messaging
- Typing, editing, proofreading draft copy, artwork, and proofs
- Inputting, revising, and creating statistical and analytical spreadsheets
- Preparing graphic presentations and compiling materials for new business prospective clients
- University Degree. Good command of English and Computer skills
- Knowledge of basic marketing concepts, printing, mailing, and computer service industries.
- Knowledge of written communication formats, standard office equipment and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written, including drafting, editing, and proofreading skills.
- PC skills to include Windows, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Works well independently.
- Manages priorities and projects to ensure that client projects are implemented on time and within budget.
- Works as a member of a team and contributes to successful team effort
- Ability to travel locally and to out-of-town meetings as needed.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience with at least five years total work experience and minimum of three years experience in marketing or related field.
- Preper Male candidate.
How To Apply
Please send your CV via Adjob.