OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
A Senior Account Executive acts as an independent and senior contact point for the client and the team. He/ She shall expertize in organizing projects and able to up sales if needed.
- Account Management (70%):
- Prepaire quotation, working schedule, contact report, pre-cost, post-cost, final report;
- Coordinate with clients and project teams on daily basic to make sure the job done timely and in line with strategic direction to deliver project , good profit, and client satisfaction;
- Coordinate and communicate externally & internally in an effective way;
- Evaluate quotation, work, layout from Creative team and project teams;
- Alert to direct supervisor potential, problems during execution;
- Continuously update new Marketing trends, campaigns locally or globally to share internal team.
- Administrative works (20%):
- Independentlycontrol administrative works;
- Support other tasks as direct supervisor’s requests;
- Collect payments on time. Control the cash flow of the managed projects.
- Client Management (10%):
- Support SAM/AM to up sales current clients. Maintain through years.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 1+ year of Account Management in Event & Activation field;
- Experience across various marketing disciplines, e.g. events, activation, sales promotion, digital is an advantage;
- Have knowledge of branding, marketing & technical trend;
- Aesthetic, adaptable, tenacious, systematic, innovative and insightful.
- Good written skills, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation;
- Good English in verbal and written communication;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Have own style, clear attitude & point of view;
- Have experience in good managing integrated Marketing campaign would be an advantage;
- Have result-driven mindset with attention to detail;
- Proven track record of delivery on projects in terms of time, budget, and other client KPIs;
- Passionate and driven in everything you do,and filtering that approach through the teams and the organization as a whole.
Please kindly log in PER-FECTIV for further information: