Position: Senior Account Executive
Number of position: 01 (full time)
Work location: Suite 3.05, Galaxy 9, 9 Nguyen Khoai Street, District 4, HCMC
Salary: from 10,000,000 VND and allowances, plus attractive project incentives
Report to: Directors
An account executive should be an experienced, broadly capable project and account manager who handles a wide range of assignments, projects and/or clients with a high degree of success and independence. He/ she has strong client relationship and is considered a company leader. Desirable skills include, but not limited to:
- Develop and manage projects/programs, including implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, budgets and timelines
- Independently handle several accounts, directing much of the day-to-day work with assistance from more team members as appropriate
- Ensure that the team is appropriately informed and involved in projects
- Anticipate and lead in the resolution of emerging account problems
- Ensure that team can articulate and apply agency vision, goals, practice areas and capabilities
- Secured free parking (in the office building)
- Phone allowance: VND 250,000 per month
- Transport allowance: VND 250,000 per month
- Annual bonus: shall be decided at the discretion of the management board.
- After the probation period, if you are successful, Jolen Consulting will offer you a long-term Employment Contract with full benefits of social and health insurance, as well as other bonuses and incentives.
- Week-off: Saturday and Sunday
- Annual Leave: 12 days for full 12 months of service
- Public holidays: in accordance with Vietnam labor law
- Is passionate about pursuing a career in public relations, marketing, branding, or event management, and has at least 2 – 3 year experience in the above fields
- Has solid understanding of marketing communications and a consistent track record of achieving communications objectives and KPIs
- Is proactive, an out-of-the-box thinker, a natural leader
- Understands business trends for industry segment/products
- Has solid knowledge of the creative process, graphic and video production, as well as IT and social media
- Has established a circle of industry editorial, professional and/or third-party group contacts
- Demonstrates strong presentation skills and ability to play a leadership role in a wide range of presentation settings
- Demonstrates great people management and solid budget management skills
- Candidates with experience working in creative agencies are preferred
Các công việc tương tự
Founded in 2008, Jolen Consulting is a full-service boutique communications agency that offers public relations, marketing and brand communications in Vietnam. An agency that has local knowledge and global perspective, we specialize in perfecting the connection between our clients’ brands & products and their audiences. In doing so, we improve our clients’ market share.
With a team of dedicated professionals, we focus on creating and executing high-visibility and highly impactful public relations and marketing campaigns with a niche approach while leveraging on our extensive regional network and global perspective.
- Địa chỉ Suite 3.05, Galaxy 9, 9 Nguyen Khoai Street, District 4, HCMC