- Attend meetings with clients and provide consultation on digital strategy based on client’s needs
- Verifying client’s briefs and effectively debrief to internal team members
- Work with team to assessed feasible working timeline and manage accordingly
- Monitor campaigns to ensure contract compliance
- Executing digital marketing campaigns including social management, video advertising, paid media campaign
- Monitor performance of projects, responsible for quality and output of internal team problem solving, discuss end-of-project performance review with client
- Work closely with Planning & content, production & media team to serve client’s campaign objective
- Keep tracking and weekly/monthly report
- Respond to complaints and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the company’s reputation
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- At least 1,5 – 2 years experience working in agencies in the same position.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Proficient English.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms
- Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills
Bạn phải đăng nhập để ứng tuyểnĐăng nhập