- Working directly with Account Manager/Account Director and clients, taking briefs, making proposals and propose to Manager/Director and clients.
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
- Working with other team members to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget.
- Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client.
- Daily working with Account Manager/Account Director and clients to complete the detailed project plan with day-to-day operational aspect of project scope from initiation to closure.
- Making report to reflect project progress including risks, benefits, KPIs achievement to Account Manager/Account Director and clients.
- Ensuring that communication flows effectively.
- Gaining trust and maintaining good relationship with clients.
- Working with other teams to find insights & provide creative inputs.
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
- Managing accounts and accomplish assignments in a timely and efficient manner such as campaign performance, media plan, contract preparation…
- Professional and dynamic working environment, highly supported from coworkers and supervisor
- Participate in professional development programs, advertising workshop of professional organization and experts.
- Compatible salary, bonus based on performance and productivity.
- Allowances and bonus by project
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Other Attractive Benefits: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
- College or University graduate in relevant majors
- Age: 24 – 30
- At least 1 years of experience. Worked at a digital agency is a plus.
- Good analytical skills as well as communication skills (oral and written)
- Interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Effective team working skill
- Proactive, positive attitude, creative thinking, good problem solving skills, willing to learn, adapt and operate with a dynamic and fast moving work environment.
- Be able to work under high pressure and meet deadline.
- Good at Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc)
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
How To Apply
Send your resume or call HR Dept. – Ms. Hang: 0938 912 302 for more information
- Vị trí đã hết hạn
Các công việc tương tự
VietBuzzAd (VBA) is one of the pioneers in the field of digital marketing. Established in 2010, VBA has been trusted, cooperated and become a strategic partner of many prestigious clients in Vietnam market. We are the people of the digital age. We deliver the most unique and compelling campaigns that drive success for your business. With the passion and empathy towards our partner, VietBuzzAd is ambitious, looking for ways to push creative boundaries and becoming a market leading company of distinction. Join with us to reach new heights.
We’re also different positions:
- Strategy Director
- Art Director
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Graphic Designer
- Social Internship
- Other positions
Interested Candidates please kindly send your value ENGLISH CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your full name and position of the job you’re applying for on the subject.
- Địa chỉ 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1